What are the top reasons for choosing Bailrigg Student Living?
We spoke to Bailrigg Student Living to find out more:
1. It's a brand-new boutique student accommodation residence located next to Lancaster University on Scotforth Road.
2. You’ll enjoy breath-taking countryside views, whilst being close to the city-centre and the University of Cumbria, Lancaster campus.
3. It boasts some of the largest ensuite rooms within Lancaster, state-of-the-art communal facilities, and all-inclusive rent.
4. All students have access to a range of communal facilities – free gym, games room, cinema room, large study areas, laundrette, and parking.
5. There are electric charging points, accessible parking spaces, and motorcycle storage.
6. With 100Mbps internet, you can ensure you are always well-connected.
7. Their onsite team is available to make sure you have everything you need in your new home from parcel collection to on-site maintenance and regular social events organised.
Live with your friends or make new ones in the stylish 6 and 7 bedroom apartments. Each 14 – 19sqm ensuite room contains a double bed, plenty of storage, a desk and chair, and a private shower room. The shared kitchen/living area is well-equipped with a dining table and sofa so all flatmates can eat, study and cook together. The kitchen itself has a range of cupboards and drawers as well as a fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, kettle, and toaster.