How do you rate Copperas House?
What are the top reasons for choosing Copperas House?
We spoke to Urban Sleep to find out more:
1. Copperas House opened its doors in September 2021 and boasts contemporary rooms and facilities while being within walking distance of the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University.
2. The city centre, supermarkets, transport links and local amenities are within easy reach, making your stay as convenient as can be.
3. Residents have the opportunity to get to know each other in the large lobby, games room, courtyard, dining space or shared kitchen and living room.
4. There are no hidden costs, as all bills, contents insurance and Wi-Fi are included in the rental price.
5. You can benefit from having handy laundry facilities, parcel collection and mailboxes.
6. Students' can sleep soundly knowing there are night porters, a 24/7 staff presence, in-house maintenance, management service, a student support team, CCTV, secure access and a 24/7 emergency hotline.
The accommodation offers 277 rooms, ranging from private studios to ensuites within shared apartments. Each room varies in size and price and is fully furnished with everything you could need for a comfortable stay.
|IconInc - The Ascent||#2|
*Minimum 10 reviews required to be ranked.
Ask a new question about Copperas House
We'll contact you via email to let you know when your question receives replies.