Apollo Court opened with new ownership in September 2017. We spoke with Student Roost (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Apollo Court?
1) It’s less than a 10-minute walk away from University of Liverpool
2) It’s just 5 minutes walk to the heart of the city centre
3) There is secured & monitored bike storage
4) The free Wifi is top-notch, up to 100Mb/s
5) There is a security team on-site
How many rooms are there?
There are 221 rooms in total. Classic En-suite rooms feature a single bed, your own shower room, desk study space and a shared kitchen and lounge area. Classic Studio rooms feature a 3/4 bed, your own fitted kitchen, your own shower room and large study space.
Are there any special offers available to students?
If you refer a friend you will receive a £150 voucher.