What are the top reasons for choosing Rhodaus Court?
We spoke to CRM Students to find out more:
1. It just opened in September 2021! You’ll be amongst the first to stay in this luxury accommodation.
2. It’s right in the city centre, a two-minute walk from Canterbury Christ Church University, and the University of Kent also is within easy reach.
3. There are some fantastic social spaces for residents, including; a fully fitted on-site gym, cinema room and landscaped courtyard.
4. There’s a friendly on-site management and maintenance team.
5. You’ll benefit from on-site laundry, safe bike storage, as well as high-speed wifi and broadband throughout the building.
6. Residents also have access to all the amenities of CRM’s Palamon Court, which is located right next door.
All rooms at Rhodaus Court are fully furnished and en-suite. Students have a choice of staying in an 8-12 bedroom cluster flat with a shared kitchen and living area, or their own self contained studio. The apartments are kitted out with everything needed to move straight in.