How do you rate Crown House?
What are the top reasons for choosing Crown House?
We spoke to Homes for Students to find out more:
1. It’s a quick 21-minute walk from the University of Reading, located in the heart of Reading.
2. On its doorstep are countless bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, and shops.
3. There’s a common room equipped with a pool table, table tennis, cosy sofas, and a TV.
4. Students benefit from high-speed WiFi.
5. There’s safe bike storage, a laundry room and parking available (at an additional cost).
6. There are no hidden costs as all utility bills and contents insurance are included in the rental price.
Crown House offers cosy non-ensuite and ensuite rooms within a shared flat as well as one-bedroom apartments and self-contained studios.
|79 Silver Street||#2|
|New Century Place||#4|
|St George's Hall||#9|
*Minimum 10 reviews required to be ranked.