What are the top reasons for choosing Grafton Street?
We spoke to Sanctuary Students to find out more:
1. You’ll be a short walk from Manchester University and Manchester Metropolitan University and a 20-minute walk from Manchester Metropolitan University Business School.
2. There are supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and public transport links on your doorstep.
3. You’ll benefit from caretaking services and 24-hour maintenance support.
4. You’ll have access to handy on-site laundry facilities.
5. There's WiFi throughout the building and all-inclusive bills.
6. You’ll feel secure with on-site security, CCV and free contents insurance.
There’s a total of 590 fully furnished en-suite, standard and deluxe rooms in flats of between 2 - 7 people. The bedrooms in larger shared flats have en-suites and a shared kitchen and lounge area that includes a flat screen TV and sofas. The 2-bed flats have double and standard rooms and share a bathroom, kitchen and lounge area with a TV.