What are the top reasons for choosing Seabraes 2?
We spoke to Sanctuary Students to find out more:
1. It’s super close to campus with the University of Dundee being only a 5-minute walk away.
2. It boasts excellent views of the River Tay and is a quick 10-minute walk to the main town centre with everything you need close by.
3. There’s a spacious common room to enjoy with a games console, football table and table tennis.
4. The building offers a bike store and on-site laundry facilities.
5. There’s high-speed Wi-Fi fitted throughout.
6. You can benefit from having free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills.
7. There’s CCTV, as well as 24-hour caretaker and maintenance support.
Seabraes 2 offers modern cluster flats with 6 ensuite bedrooms. Each bedroom comes fitted with a double bed, private bathroom, as well as plenty of storage and study space. The communal areas in each flat boast a well-equipped kitchen with seating, as well as a dining area for socialising with flatmates.