Bagot Street opened with brand new rooms in September 2018. We spoke to Campus Living Villages to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Bagot Street?
1) It takes less than 5 minutes to walk to from Aston University
2) Fantastic views of the city from the top floors
3) There are brand new modern rooms
4) All inclusive: water, electric, internet, contents insurance
5) 24-hour security and on-site maintenance
What room types are there?
Gold apartments: 16 metres squared, featuring a double bed with an en-suite, study space, and a shared kitchen.
Platinum apartments: 20 metres squared, featuring a double bed with a large ensuite, study space and a shared kitchen.
Read all the details here.
Are there any current offers available for students?
Book early for the best prices (fully refundable so there's no risk!)