What are the top reasons for choosing Staniforth House?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. Staniforth House is located in the heart of the city and is only a 5-minute walk from both Aston University and Birmingham City University.
2. On your doorstep you can find fantastic nightlife, culture and shops. Getting around will also be a breeze as there are two train stations both within a 10-minute walk.
3. There are numerous social spaces for you to enjoy, such as the cinema room, a rooftop garden, a common room with pool and foosball and a courtyard with picnic tables, deck chairs and ping pong.
4. If you are needing to get work done there is a communal study space and Wi-Fi for you to use.
5. There are handy facilities such as a laundry room and bike storage.
6. The friendly onsite service team and maintenance support are there to assist you wherever possible.
7. When it comes to security, there is CCTV, secure access and contents insurance.
Staniforth House offers students a range of en-suite rooms with a shared kitchen and living space, as well as private studios. The rooms have modern finishings and are furnished with everything you need, all you need to do is add your homey touches.