What are the top reasons for choosing Frederick House?
We spoke to Student Roost to find out more:
1. It's brand new, opening in September 2022. Formerly a police station converted to student accommodation, you’ll benefit from stylish and functional facilities.
2. The location is fantastic! Only a short walk to the University of York and to the city centre.
3. There’s a huge range of social spaces to enjoy including the lounge, hosting kitchen, cinema, and games room.
4. No need to worry about a gym membership, there’s an on-site fitness suite for residents.
5. Fancy a bbq? You can catch up with friends and enjoy the sun in the outdoor courtyard.
6. You'll Benefit from the dedicated on-site staff, available 24/7.
7. There’s high-speed Wi-Fi fitted throughout the building.
Frederick House offers a range of options, all created with student living in mind. You may opt to live with friends in a shared townhouse or may choose a studio flat for more independence. Rooms in the townhouse are available both en suite and non en suite. All options come furnished with a kitchen and cosy living space.