What are the top reasons for choosing Brass Founders?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The building is within walking distance from campus as the University of Sheffield is a short 10-minute walk away and Sheffield Hallam University is a 15-minute walk away.
2. On your days off, you can take a leisurely 10-minute walk and be in the city centre.
3. Relax in the common room with sofas, table football, built-in Twister, air hockey, a basketball hoop, a quiet nook and solo and group study tables.
4. The accommodation offers residents a bookable dining room and an outdoor social space.
5. No need to leave the accommodation as there's a gym to work out in and a cinema room to enjoy.
6. For your convenience, there are vending machines providing snack foods.
Brass Founders offers you a choice of your own private studio or an en-suite room. With a studio room, you will live alone and have your own bathroom, kitchen TV and washer/dryer. If you opt for an ensuite room you will have your own private bathroom and share the rest with your flatmates.