What are the top reasons for choosing Newgate Court?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. You can take a 10-minute walk to Newcastle University and the Business School or a 16-minute walk to Northumbria University.
2. The accommodation is located in the heart of the city centre, teeming with bars, restaurants, and shops. The rail station is also within walking distance, making travelling a breeze.
3. There are 7 common areas as well as outside spaces for you and your friends to hang out in.
4. You have access to laundry facilities, bike storage, WiFi and a communal study area for our convenience.
5. You can skip a gym membership as Newgate Court has its very own gym for you to use.
6. The CCTV, secure access and 24/7 assistance provide that extra sense of security.
7. The on-site service team and maintenance support team are available to assist you whenever you need.
Newgate Court offers en-suite rooms in shared flats, which is ideal if you want to share a kitchen and lounge with friends, but still have your own private room and bathroom. If you prefer to have your own space, you can choose to stay in a studio. All of the rooms have a modern design to them, making it the perfect home away from home.