Chapter White City is student accommodation in East London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter White City.
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Old Street?
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
1) It’s less than 5 minutes’ walk to Liverpool Street tube station, with great transport links to City, LSE, Met & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including a TV lounge, private study rooms and an on-site gym.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) A large outdoor courtyard, perfect for soaking up the sun with guests.
Chapter Old Street offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios & one bed apartments that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there are ensuite rooms and 2 bedroom apartments, with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.