Myrtle Court opened with new ownership in September 2017. We spoke to Student Roost (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Myrtle Court?
1) It’s less than a 12-minute walk away from University of Liverpool
2) The free Wifi is top-notch, up to 100Mb/s
3) Great common room & social space
4) It’s only a 100 metres from the nearest bus stop
5) There is secured & monitored bike storage
How many rooms are there?
There are 237 rooms in total. Bronze En-suite rooms feature a single bed, your own shower room, desk study space and a shared kitchen and lounge area. Silver En-suite rooms feature a 3/4 bed, your own shower room, large study space and a shared lounge and kitchen area.
Are there any special offers available to students?
If you refer a friend you will receive a £150 voucher.