What are the top reasons for choosing Tramworks?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. You can take a 15-minute walk to the University of Glasgow or a 20-minute bus ride to Glasgow Caledonian and the University of Strathclyde.
2. The accommodation is located in Glasgow’s West End and is surrounded by plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
3. There is bike storage, laundry facilities and car parking available for you to use.
4. You can skip your gym membership as Tramworks has its very own gym.
5. The outdoor social space and the common area are ideal for hanging out with friends.
6. For those days when you need to get work done, you can make use of the WiFi throughout and communal study space.
7. You can sleep peacefully knowing that there is CCTV, secure access, an on-site service team, maintenance support and 24/7 assistance.
There is a choice of en-suite rooms in a shared flat, which is perfect if you are wanting to share with 4-5 friends, or you can choose to stay in a studio where you have your own bathroom and kitchen. The rooms come equipped with everything you need so all you need to do is move in and add your homey touches.