What are the top reasons for choosing Arran House?
We spoke to The Student Housing Company to find out more:
1. It's only a twenty-minute walk from the University of Edinburgh and Edinburgh Napier University.
2. It is perfectly situated so you have the city centre and great amenities within walking distance.
3. There are excellent on-site facilities including; a spacious outdoor courtyard, communal kitchen, study areas and a gaming room. There's also a common room which is kitted out with a TV area, pool table, and cafe style seating.
4. A member of the friendly accommodation team is available day or night to help you with any requests you may have.
5. The building comes with key access, CCTV cameras, an on-site maintenance team, post and parcel service, and contents insurance.
6. There's high-speed wifi available in all rooms and communal spaces.
With 8 different room options available, Arran House offers modern and stylish options to suit all student living needs. There are three choices of studios, ranging in size, all complete with a kitchenette, bathroom, dining area, and cozy bed. The en suites also vary in size and come with a private bathroom, ample storage, and excellent shared kitchen and lounge areas. The final option is a one-bedroom apartment which is ideal for those looking to have a bit more privacy and space.