What are the top reasons for choosing Northgate House?
We spoke to Mezzino to find out more:
1. It's only 7-minutes by bike from the University of Derby.
2. You can take a 3-minute cycle from the city centre. There's also plenty of transport links within easy reach.
3. There are some fantastic social spaces to enjoy, including the landscaped terrace equipped with table tennis tables, the cinema room, and the open plan lounge.
4. There's an on-site management team available to help you 24 hours a day.
5. It offers Sherpr service for making moving in and sending packages easy and convenient.
6. You can skip your gym membership, as there is a private gym available for residents to use.
7. You'll also benefit from excellent building security, on-site laundry, study space, all-inclusive utility bills, contents insurance, as well as super-quick WiFi.
Northgate House offers great options for everyone, whether you like social living or are looking for your own spacious studio. Students have their choice between an en-suite room in a 5-9 bedroom flat or can opt for one of the four types of studios available. Each option comes en-suite and offers a 3/4 bed, its own dedicated study space, a fully fitted kitchen equipped with an electric cooker, fridge freezer, and microwave.