What are the top reasons for choosing Severn Point?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. Severn Point is within 30-minute walking distance from Cardiff University, the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, and Cardiff Metropolitan University.
2. The city centre is only a mile away and is jam-packed with exciting pubs and restaurants. Bute Park and Blackweir Fields are just under a mile away and are perfect for soaking up the summer sun.
3. There are also green fields and woodland along the River Taff nearby if you want to feel like you aren’t in the city.
4. The common area and outdoor courtyard are great spaces to hang out and meet your neighbours.
5. There are convenient amenities such as a communal study space and a vending machine.
Severn Point offers homey en-suite rooms equipped with a bed, study area, en-suite bathroom and storage space for your clothes and textbooks. Just outside your room, you’ll find the kitchen and living space that you will share with your flatmates.