What are the top reasons for choosing Alumno Falmer?
We spoke to the owners Homes For Students to find out more:
1. You’ll be conveniently located on the University of Brighton’s Falmer campus or an 8-minute walk from the University of Sussex.
2. You’ll be minutes from Falmer train station which takes you straight into Brighton city centre and famous Brighton beach.
3. It’s brand new! Be the first to enjoy the brand new rooms and facilities.
4. There’s a communal lounge with games, outdoor space and study rooms.
5. There’s an on-site management team, CCTV and fob entry system.
6. You can use the handy bike storage and parking is available.
You can choose between an ensuite room in a shared flat or a studio. All rooms are stylishly designed and are fully furnished with a comfy bed, study area and plenty of storage. If you go for an ensuite room in a shared flat you can enjoy communal living with use of a shared kitchen with your flatmates. If you are after a bit more privacy, the self-contained studios have an ensuite, kitchenette and dining area.