What are the top reasons for choosing Stapleton House?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. It’s directly opposite the UCL campus and offers accommodation exclusively for UCL students.
2. There’s conveniently a Nando’s and Pret coffee shop on site.
3. On the ground floor, there's a common room featuring sofas, a TV, pool tables, and table football.
4. Outside, there's a private courtyard with picnic tables, deckchairs, and ping pong tables to enjoy.
5. Residents benefit from the onsite service team and maintenance support.
6. There’s also high-speed Wi-Fi, laundry, printing, a vending machine, and safe bike storage.
For those who prefer to live independently, there are stylishly furnished studios available. For communal living, there are en suite rooms available, with access to the shared kitchen and living spaces within the cluster flat.