What are the top reasons for choosing Talbot Street?
We spoke to the owners Study Inn to find out more:
1) It's conveniently located on the doorstep of Nottingham Trent University and within a short walking distance from the University of Nottingham.
2) It's a brand new building which means new rooms, new facilities and new furnishings.
3) On-site facilities include a big-screen cinema, wellness spa and gym, entertainment area and yoga studio.
4) The apartments boast an array of features including smart TVs and superfast up to 1Gb WiFi.
5) Study Inn provides a free regular room cleaning service with towels and bed linen replacement included.
6) No damage deposit or Guarantor is required
There are 3 types of en-suite apartments to choose from as well as 3 types of self-contained studio apartments.
**Talbot Street still has limited rooms for the 2020/2021 academic year! Starting from just £152 per week, rooms are available from January 2021 or flexible start dates through December 2020**
Talbot Street is now a proud British Safety Council member.