Hydrogen opened with new ownership in September 2018. We spoke to Student Roost (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Hydrogen?
1) It’s less than 200 metres to the Nottingham Trent University campus.
2) The Wifi is top-notch, free and unlimited.
3) 164 self-contained studio apartments.
4) Games room with table tennis, pool table, tv & even a piano!
5) Study zones for collaborative studying.
6) Secured bike storage to make the commute to campus even quicker.
What room types are available?
Studio - Platinum: 350 square feet or more, double bed, personal kitchen.
Studio - Gold: 250-300 square feet, double bed, personal kitchen
Studio - Silver: 196-240 square feet, double bed, personal kitchen.
Studio - Bronze: 160-189 square feet, double bed, personal kitchen.
Find more details on the Student Roost website