How do you rate St. Crispin's House?
What are the top reasons for choosing St Crispin’s House?
We spoke to Yugo to find out more:
1. St Crispin’s House is a brand new purpose built student accommodation in Norwich, where every consideration on how to offer the ultimate student living experience has been made.
2. It’s just a few minutes walk from NUA and a short journey to UEA.
3. There’s a 24-hour gym, a cinema where you can screen movies, as well as private and collaborative study spaces across the building.
4. If you have no designated grown up to do your laundry for you then you can use the facilities on site. There’s also full time maintenance and housekeeping staff as well as a 24 hour concierge.
5. Need to unwind? Head over to the pool table for a few rounds. Get ready together in the Get Ready Room to go out dancing, and then head back home to finish the evening in the Karaoke Room.
6. It boasts the first Podcast Studio in a student accommodation in the UK. There’s also the Content Creation Studios for aspiring photographers, filmmakers, and social media enthusiasts.
7. Weekly wellbeing events and fun activities to make sure you are taken care of during your stay
All rooms have a ¾ double bed, a large study desk and chair, heaps of storage, and a private ensuite. The price is all-inclusive, so you pay nothing additional for bills or to use all the fun stuff in the building. No deposit, no fees, no advance rent.
|Pablo Fanque House||#1|
|Crown Place - Norwich||#3|
|All Saints Green||#7|
*Minimum 10 reviews required to be ranked.