What are the top reasons for choosing The Curve?
We spoke to The Student Housing Company to find out more:
1. The accommodation has great links to the London School of Economics and Political Science, Queen Mary University of London & City, University of London.
2. It’s surrounded by the vintage boutiques and artisanal coffee shops of Brick Lane, and a short tube ride from plenty more shops and restaurants.
3. It’s newly refurbished! The brand new facilities that opened in 2020 include; a fully kitted gym, cinema, coffee station, piano area, study spaces, and game room.
4. A member of the friendly accommodation team is available day or night to help you with any requests you may have.
5. There is key access to the building, CCTV cameras, an on-site maintenance team, post and parcel service, and contents insurance.
6. They offer a jam-packed schedule of social events, with different types of events to suit all interests.
The Curve offers stylish and modern rooms, ideal for luxury student living in the city. All rooms are currently being refurbished and will be opened in September 2021. You’ll have a choice of en suite or studio apartments, all ranging in size. Whichever room option you choose you can expect stylish furnishing, a modern bathroom and kitchen, as well as plenty of storage space.