What are the top reasons for choosing Sugarhouse Close?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The University of Edinburgh is a 15-minute walk from the accommodation.
2. Located in the heart of the city centre, you will be surrounded by shops, restaurants and historical landmarks such as Holyrood Abbey and the Scottish Parliament Building.
3. All your grocery shopping needs are taken care of as there is a Tesco Express next door.
4. The common room has glass ceilings and walls and is a great place to relax and watch TV or play a game of pool and ping pong.
5. The outdoor social space is ideal for soaking up the summer sun and enjoying the view of Arthur’s Seat.
6. When needing to focus on your studies, you can make use of the communal study room.
You have 300 rooms to choose from, with some offering views of Salisbury Crags and Holyrood Park. If you are looking for independent living you can choose to stay in one of the modern studios. If you are wanting to stay with friends or have that community experience, you can choose to stay in an en-suite room with a shared kitchen and lounge space.