What are the top reasons for choosing Chalmers Street?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The University of Edinburgh is a mere 10-minute walk away and is close to Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh old town.
2. The property backs onto the Meadows and is within easy reach of UNESCO World Heritage, Bruntsfield, Morningside, Southside and Newington.
3. The common room has a TV and pool table and sofas, creating the perfect space to relax after a long day.
4. Just outside the common room you have access to the outdoor social area where you can enjoy the summer sun.
5. You can take advantage of the communal study room for those days when you need to focus.
At Chalmers Court, you have 251 rooms to choose from. You have the option of staying in a shared flat (with or without a private bathroom) or in a studio room.