What are the top reasons for choosing Chalmers Street?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The University of Edinburgh is a mere 10-minute walk from the accommodation.
2. Centrally located, you will be able to explore the surrounding areas that are filled with restaurants, shops and bars.
3. The outdoor social space and common room, which has a TV and pool table, are perfect places to relax after a long day.
4. You can take advantage of the WiFi and communal studying area for those days when you need to focus.
5. There is on-site bike storage and laundry facilities for you to use.
6. For peace of mind there is secure access, CCTV, 24/7 assistance, maintenance support and an on-site service team.
At Chalmers Court, you can choose to stay in your own private studio or in a room, with an option to stay in an en-suite, in a shared flat. The cosy and light rooms are furnished with comfortable beds, storage space as well as a study desk and chair.