What are the top reasons for choosing Murano House?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The University of Edinburgh is a 13-minute bike ride from the accommodation.
2. You can take a 7-minute bike ride to the bustling Edinburgh city centre and Leith, where you will be spoilt for choice of entertainment, shops, bars and restaurants.
3. There is a cinema room, comfortable common areas and outdoor social spaces for you to hang out with friends.
4. You have access to secure bike storage and laundry facilities.
5. When needing to buckle down and focus on your work, you can make use of the communal study area and WiFi
6. Secure access, 24/7 assistance, CCTV and an on-site service team are there to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
All of the en-suite rooms have been reserved exclusively for students studying at the University of Edinburgh. You can choose between staying in an en-suite room with a shared kitchen and lounge or if you prefer to have your own private kitchen, you can opt to stay in a studio.