What are the top reasons for choosing Shrubhill House?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. Shrubhill House is a 14-minute bike ride or 30-minute walk to the University of Edinburgh.
2. The accommodation is surrounded by bars, restaurants and pubs, with there being even more of a variety in Leith and the city centre.
3. You can challenge your friends and neighbours to a game of pool and ping pong in the large communal lounge or hang out in the cinema room or outdoor social space.
4. You can benefit from the bike storage, laundry facilities and car parking, at an additional charge.
5. The communal study space and WiFi are perfect when needing to get some work done.
6. You can sleep easy at night knowing there is secure access, CCTV, 24/7 assistance and an on-site service team.
All of the en-suite rooms are exclusively reserved for students at the University of Edinburgh. You will have the option to have your own private room and bathroom, whilst sharing a kitchen and lounge with flatmates or if you prefer some more privacy, you can choose to stay in a studio. The rooms are all furnished with a bed, ample storage, study desk and chair.