What are the top reasons for choosing iQ Penworks House?
We spoke to iQ to find out more:
1. You'll be living around an 8-minutes walk from Aston University, and just a 5-minute walk from the city centre.
2. There are great study and social spaces including a lounge with a big-screen TV and games areas, and a courtyard.
3. WiFi, bills and contents insurance are all included in the rent.
4. There's a study area to make use of when you need to knuckle down to some university work.
5. Handy on-site facilities include bike storage and on-site laundry, plus you’ll be living in a safe environment with CCTV and a secure entry system.
6. You’ll be part of a friendly student community with regular social events held at the accommodation.
You can opt for an en-suite room or a private studio. The contemporary studios have private kitchens and are ideal for those looking for independent living. If you choose an en-suite room you’ll share a fitted kitchen space and communal living area which come with a TV and has plenty of room for lounging.
Book your room for 2021/22 and get two weeks free at iQ Penworks House. T&Cs apply.