Accommodation in Leeds
Asquith House offers a range of ensuite rooms & studios
Kitted out entertainment area & social events
Only a 10-min walk to Leeds Arts University
|IconInc - The Edge, Leeds||#2|
|IconInc - The Glassworks, Leeds||#5|
|James Baillie Park||#6|
Applying to Leeds Arts University
- Entry Requirements
176-191 UCAS Points
Average range for Leeds Arts University entry requirements. Varies depending on the course.
- TEF Rating
More details of our TEF outcome can be found on the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) website.
- TEACHING DELIVERY STATUS:
- Confirmed Sept/Oct start
- TEACHING MODE:
- Blended learning
- OPEN DAYS:
- 3rd & 31st Oct and 28th Nov
- TEACHING NOTES:
- One-to-one contact with staff and opportunities to work in small groups, can be facilitated both face-to-face and online through video conferencing for tutorials, live video briefings and recordings of lectures that are backed up by live discussions
Leeds Arts University Reputation
Leeds College of Art is located in North England, West Yorkshire. The reputation for teaching has been recognised with a Silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework. 1,850 students are enrolled at Leeds College of Art:
- 1,680 of these students come from the UK
- 45 come from other EU countries
- And 120 are students from non-EU countries.
(Source: HESA 2018/19)
The graduate outcomes for Leeds College of Art show that six months after leaving university, 93% of graduates are in work or further study. The average graduate salary six months after leaving Leeds College of Art, is £17,000 a year.
(Source: DLHE Survey 2016)
Updated: 7th September 2020