What are the top reasons for choosing Hayloft Point?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. It’s brand new, opening in 2022, and offers 920 rooms, all purposefully designed for students.
2. It’s located in central London, close to King’s College London’s main campus.
3. There’s a newly built cinema room, common room, and outdoor social space to enjoy.
4. Residents benefit from the private onsite gym.
5. There’s a dedicated onsite service and maintenance team, there to offer ongoing support for students.
6. There’s Wi-Fi available in each flat and common space.
7. The building is 24-storeys, featuring excellent city views.
Students have the choice between ensuite rooms within shared flats or one of the studio apartments. All options are stylish, offering a sleek private bathroom and furnished to a high specification.