What are the top reasons for choosing Aster House?
We spoke to Novel Student to find out more:
1. It’s just a 6-minute walk to Queens University Belfast and an 8-minute bike ride to Ulster University.
2. Book today to receive a £250 booking offer!
3. You won’t have to deal with the hassle and cost of communal laundry rooms, as there are free of charge washer-dryers located within each studio.
4. Breakfast is covered, with free weekday grab and go breakfast (Monday – Friday) and 24/7 coffee.
5. You’ll have access to the property’s incredible amenity spaces, including a karaoke room, games area and lounge, study rooms and a courtyard with outside dining.
6. With an on-site fully equipped gym, and access to personal trainers!
7. Flexible payments, with monthly payment plans available.
At Aster House, you have a selection of brand-new rooms to choose from, with a variety of studio and en-suite apartments. The studios are self-contained and ideal if you are after more privacy, you’ll have your own en-suite, an abundance of storage, a 32-inch Smart TV and a fully fitted kitchen, including an in-room washer-dryer and dishwasher. For those looking to share with friends or to be introduced to new flatmates, the en-suite apartments have a shared living area featuring a sofa and 50-inch Smart TV, a dining area, a fully fitted kitchenette, and washer-dryers.
Early Bird - Book today to receive a £250 gift card!
Refer Friends + Get Rewarded – Receive a £200 gift card!
No Visa No Pay & No Place No Pay – Cancellations permitted if university offers are withdrawn, or VISA applications rejected.