What are the top reasons for choosing Clarendon Street?
We spoke to the owners Collegiate to find out more:
1. You’ll be just a 2-minute walk from Nottingham Trent University main campus or a 15-minute bus ride to University of Nottingham main campus.
2. You’ll be right in the city, with shops, restaurants, nightlife spots and more all within walking distance.
3. You’ll have access to a 24/7 fitness suite.
4. There’s 24/7 concierge, breakfast coffee and security.
5. Excellent communal spaces such as a party room and cinema room.
6. There’s handy onsite laundry facilities and high-speed WiFi.
Clarendon Street offers a selection of single and double self-contained studios. All rooms have an ensuite, a fully equipped kitchenette and living space. They also come fully furnished with a double bed, study desk and chair, plenty of storage and a flat screen TV.