What are the top reasons for choosing Joseph Stones House?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The accommodation couldn't be closer to Leeds Conservatoire and is located in Leeds arts quarter.
2. Staying at Joseph Stones House means you have plenty to explore, including BBC Yorkshire, Yorkshire Dance, Northern Ballet, Red Ladder theatres, Leeds Playhouse and the Gallery at 164.
3. After a long day of lectures, you can hang out in the common room and play a game of pool or board games or simply watch TV and enjoy the free tea and coffee.
4. There are study desks and Wi-Fi in the common room to use when needing to get some work done.
5. For a convenient stay, there are laundry facilities, a vending machine, all-inclusive bills and contents insurance.
6. To ensure you are kept safe and secure, there is secure access, CCTV, 24/7 assistance, maintenance support and an onsite service team.
You can choose to stay in a self-contained studio or an en-suite room where you have your own private bathroom and shared kitchen space with flatmates.