What are the top reasons for choosing Kelvin Court?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. The University of Glasgow is 5-minutes away from Kelvin Court.
2. Located in the West End, full of bakeries, eateries, shops, bars, museums and galleries, you will never run out of things to do.
3. You can challenge a friend to a game of ping pong in the common room or join one of the events in the outdoor social space when the sun is out.
4. You can benefit from the bike storage, laundry facilities and car parking, at an additional charge.
5. When needing to get work done, you can make use of the WiFi and communal study space.
6. You feel well looked after knowing there are CCTV, secure access, 24/7 assistance, maintenance support and an on-site service team.
Made up of 7 blocks, Kelvin Court has en-suite rooms in shared flats, 2-bedrooms and studios to choose from. The light and bright rooms boast modern finishings and are equipped with everything you need, such as storage, a comfortable bed, study desk and chair.