What are the top reasons for choosing Thurso Street?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. Perfectly located for students studying at the University of Glasgow as the accommodation is located opposite campus.
2. Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End where residents can enjoy the many restaurants, shops and bars as well as the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and museum.
3. The bike storage, on-site laundry and car parking are some of the essentials needed for convenient student living.
4. You can hang out with friends and neighbours in the common area, cinema room or outdoor social space.
5. The communal study space and WiFi throughout is perfect for getting all your work and studying done.
6. Residents can also benefit from secure access, 24/7 assistance, on-site service, maintenance support and CCTV.
There is a selection of en-suite cluster flats for you to choose from. If you are looking to stay with 1-5 or 3-5 friends, the cluster flats are the perfect choice. If you prefer to have your own space and kitchen then look no further than the studio apartments. All rooms come furnished with storage space, a study desk and a chair, so all you need to do is move in.