What are the top reasons for choosing Ardcairn House?
We spoke to Yugo to find out more:
1. It’s in a great central location and within easy reach of Trinity College, as well as numerous other universities.
2. On your doorstep, you’ll find the food and festivals of Smithfield, shops, and transport links.
3. There’s a huge range of social spaces onsite, including; a cinema room, music room, courtyard, and rooftop terrace.
4. For those who enjoy an active lifestyle, you’ll benefit from both indoor and outdoor gyms, bowling alley, basketball net, and golf putting green.
5. There’s friendly on-site staff available 24 hours a day, as well as on-site maintenance support who are there when you need them.
6. You’ll benefit from on-site laundry, bike storage, high-speed wifi, and post-service.
7. They have a jam-packed social calendar of events for you to join.
Ardcairn House has 571 rooms, all fully furnished, en-suite, and purposefully designed for students in mind. Options include a range of en-suite rooms in cluster flats or studio apartments.