Chapter Portobello is student accommodation in West London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Portobello.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Portobello?
1) It’s less than 10 minutes’ walk to Ladbroke Grove tube station, with great transport links to Imperial, UCL, Westminster & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including an outdoor courtyard, screening room, private gym and games area.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) The canalside location and massive lounge area make this a chilled and friendly place to call home.
Chapter Portobello offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there are ensuite rooms and 2 bedroom apartments, with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.