What are the top reasons for choosing Holly Court?
We spoke to CRM Students to find out more:
1. It’s located directly opposite the University of Bristol, making commutes to your classes as easy as can be.
2. In the surrounding area there are trendy cafes, tea rooms, eateries, and several student pubs.
3. There’s a communal roof garden to enjoy on the first floor.
4. There’s also a large flat screen in the communal lounge.
5. You’ll benefit from the support of the on-site management team, contents insurance and all-inclusive utility bills.
6. There’s high-speed Wi-Fi fitted throughout the building.
Holly Court is comprised of 41 above average sized studios, some of which boast their own private terrace, as well as four one-bedroom flats. All are fully furnished to a high standard, and kitchens come complete with their own washer/dryer, dishwasher, and oven.