How do you rate Blenheim Court?
What are the top reasons for choosing Blenheim Court?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. Getting to class couldn’t be easier as the University of Bristol is a short 10-minute walk away and UWE is easily accessible via the bus.
2. Being so close to the city centre means you get to enjoy the city’s shopping quarter, which includes a Harvey Nichols department store, Primark and Nando’s restaurant.
3. Stokes Croft is also nearby and is where you can find independent cafes, live music and graffiti.
4. There are vending machines available to make use of when wanting to grab a midnight snack.
5. If you are in a sociable mood, you can hang out in the common room fitted with comfy couches, a TV and a pool table.
6. For added convenience, there is also a Tesco Express located on the ground floor.
You have a selection of en-suite and studio rooms to choose from. No matter which room type you choose, you can be sure that you will have your very own private bathroom. If you stay in an en-suite room, you will share a kitchen with flatmates, but if you opt for a studio you will have your own kitchen inside your room.
|Study Inn Bristol - Marlborough House||#1|
|Dean Street Works||#2|
|William and Matthew House||#4|
|Market Quarter Studios||#7|
|St Lawrence House||#10|
*Minimum 10 reviews required to be ranked.
Ask a new question about Blenheim Court
We'll contact you via email to let you know when your question receives replies.
Read Blenheim Court Reviews
The service here is like watching someone iron a creased shirt with the iron switched off. Horizontal, haphazard and clearly in need of some serious administration reorganisation. They give you unnecessary parking fines when you go to move in. Even if a person was staying in the car and not obstructing any other vehicle entrance or road. (A personal note) Any interaction with the reception staff is frankly futile as the left hand never knows that the right hand is doing, on top of their blasé attitude to dealing with complaints. However, this is the least I expected from a company called ‘Unite Students’ as they’re clearly united in being inept and inadequate.