What are the top reasons for choosing Wellington Lodge?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. You couldn’t be closer to campus as London South Bank University is only a 5-minute walk away and King’s College London Waterloo campus is 11-minutes away.
2. There are plenty of attractions right on your doorstep, including the London Eye, the South Bank, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
3. After a long day of work, you can lounge out on the sofas in the common room.
4. If you need to get work done, you can make use of the Wi-Fi and communal study space.
5. There are no hidden costs as all bills and contents insurance are included in the rental price.
6. There is secure access, CCTV, maintenance support, an onsite service team and 24/7 assistance for added convenience.
No matter which room you choose, you can benefit from having your own private bathroom. The en-suite rooms offer a great sense of community as they have a shared kitchen space. If you are looking for more privacy, you can opt for a studio room.