What are the top reasons for choosing Coopers Court?
We spoke to Sanctuary Students to find out more:
1. You’ll be just a 4-minute walk to Queen Mary University and also in easy access to other London universities with Mile End tube station just around the corner.
2. You’ll be in the heart of vibrant East London, with an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and cultural delights on your doorstep.
3. Residents can enjoy using the common room equipped with games machines and table sports.
4. During the summer month you can bask in the sun in the garden area.
5. There's an on-site laundry facility, bike storage, all-inclusive bills and free speedy WiFi.
6. You’ll feel safe with free contents insurance, 24 hour CCTV and a secure entry system.
The rooms on offer are all en-suite in shared flats of 5 people. The bedrooms have a great study space as well as storage and the communal living consists of a fully-fitted shared kitchen and living space with your flatmates.