Chapter Spitalfields is student accommodation in East London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Spitalfields.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Spitalfields?
1) It’s next door to INTO and Newcastle & Coventry Universities London Campuses and has great transport links to lots of other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including an outdoor courtyard, games room, big study area and 32nd floor bar.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) Unbelievable 360-degree views of the city centre from the 32nd-floor bar - perfect for unwinding after a long week.
Chapter Spitalfields offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there are ensuite rooms and 2 bedroom apartments, with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.