Chapter Highbury II is student accommodation in North London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Highbury II.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Highbury II?
1) It’s less than 2 minutes’ walk to Holloway Road tube station, with great transport links to UCL, SOAS, Metropolitan & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including a tv and games area, cosy cinema room, fully equipped gym and quiet study areas.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) The building was built in 2018 - all the facilities and rooms are brand new.
Chapter Highbury II offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there’s Ensuite rooms with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.