What are the top reasons for choosing Somerset Court?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. It’s within walking distance of many universities, just 20-minutes from University College London, Birkbeck, King’s College London, and more.
2. Camden Town is only a 15-minute walk away, offering fantastic nightlife and bustling markets to explore.
3. There’s a common room fitted with a TV, comfy sofas and a pool table.
4. Onsite, there’s a dedicated service team as well as maintenance support available.
5. Students enjoy Wi-Fi both in their flats and in the communal areas.
6. There’s onsite laundry and safe bike storage.
There are 168 rooms, each offering its own private bathroom. Students who opt to live in a cluster flat share the well-equipped kitchen and living space with 3-5 flatmates. There are also studio options and one-bedroom flats available for those looking to have their own space.