What are the top reasons for choosing Lee Abbey London?
We spoke to Lee Abbey to find out more:
1. Lee Abbey London offers a cosy student lifestyle in the heart of London, just down the road from the most famous museums.
2. Located in Kensington, LAL is only a short walk from Earl Court’s Station and High Street Kensington station, giving students easy access to campus.
3. The rental price includes not only bills, but also a catering service. We offer our residents breakfast and dinner during the weekdays, and 3 meals per day on the weekends.
4. It’s the best place to improve your mental health, explore various cultures with other international students and experience a family-like environment.
5. On-site, you’ll find a variety of common areas, including, a large private garden, a big cosy garden room, lounge, games room (equipped with table tennis, table football and pool), dining room, a coffee bar and a peaceful chapel.
6. Lee Abbey London has a social hub that offers students workshops, movie nights, karaoke nights and other events or activities, every week!
7. The accommodation offers mental health support every day of the week.
8. If you are an Imperial College student or a music student, the accommodation is within a walking distance of the main campus of Imperial College and the Royal College of Music.
9. Lee Abbey London takes care of residents’ safety and well-being: they have an on-site maintenance, a secure FOB access system and CCTV.
Lee Abbey London has a variety of rooms to choose from. You have a choice of single rooms, twin rooms, triple rooms as well as a twin ensuite wheelchair accessible room. Each room comes furnished with all the necessities, meaning all that is missing are your finishing touches.