What are the top reasons for choosing St Vincents Place?
We spoke to Unite Students to find out more:
1. St Vincent’s Place is only a 10-minute walk from both the main University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam campuses.
2. Kelham Island is one of Sheffield's most vibrant areas where you will find the best food, drink, and entertainment in the city.
3. The accommodation offers a common area with sofas, a cinema, pool and ping-pong tables, table football and a music room.
4. You can also make use of the bookable dining room and a presentation and meeting space.
5. To ensure your stay is as convenient as possible, there are laundry facilities, bike storage, vending machine, Wi-Fi and communal study space.
6. For added security, there is CCTV, an onsite service team, 24/7 assistance, contents insurance and maintenance support.
St Vincent's Place offers you a studio option or an en-suite room. You have the choice of sharing a kitchen and living space with flatmates, whilst staying in an en-suite room or you can stay in a private studio with your own private kitchen.