Chapter Lewisham is student accommodation in South London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Lewisham.
We spoke to Chapter Student Living to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Lewisham?
1) It’s less than 5 minutes’ walk to Lewisham DLR & train station, with great transport links to Goldsmiths, Greenwich, KCL & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including a tv lounge with a pool table, a huge study area and a fully equipped gym.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) An outdoor terrace with tables and chairs - perfect for BBQs and drinks in the sun.
Chapter Lewisham offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there are ensuite rooms and 3 bedroom apartments, with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.