Read all reviews
|University of Dundee||#2|
|University of Sheffield||#3|
|Harper Adams University||#4|
|University of St Andrews||#5|
|University of Exeter||#6|
|University of Leeds||#9|
|University of Bath||#10|
Join StudentCrowd, Like us on Facebook
Building Careers Through Education for Over 40 Years
BPP works closely with employers and professional bodies to make their learning as real world, relevant and future-facing as possible. They do it for the biggest names and they do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
- BPP educates over 80,000 learners each year
- BPP works with over 7,000 businesses
- BPP produces learning materials used in 170 countries across the globe
BPP offers a range of courses to build your career across a number of subject areas.
BPP offers four main types of qualification:
1) Apprenticeships – develop your career whilst you work, regardless of age or background, across a number of subjects and levels.
2) University courses - study for an academic qualification with BPP University. Choose from a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in law, accountancy, nursing, technology and more.
3) Professional qualifications - study towards passing the exams set by professional bodies including ACCA, AAT, ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW.
4) Professional development courses – improve and develop the skills needed to impress your employer and earn or maintain your professional credentials.
A Supportive Environment
When you choose to study with BPP, you are joining an inspirational community of learners, tutors and professionals from industry.
BPP knows every learner is different, with different needs depending on personal circumstances. They offer a range of support and funding options to suit you.
Ask a new question about BPP
We'll contact you via email to let you know when your question receives replies.
Read BPP Reviews
Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
I have just finished my Bar Professional Training Course in BPP University at their Birmingham campus. I can tell that it was an amazing journey. Not only they are highly qualified but also they were very friendly and helpful. The study materials that I received from my university was also rich and complete. Besides this, all of the departments were keen to help the students. Finally, their tution fee is quite reasonable than others.
Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic
The 4 year undergraduate course is based in Oxfordshire, Abingdon. If you’re looking for a university experience this isn’t for you, the main lecture hall has 100 seats but each year has roughly 20 or less students. Some may prefer this as you can get to know everyone and it also makes it easier when practicing the techniques as you don’t feel uncomfortable working with someone you do not know. I think the small class is useful as the lecturers can focus on everyone especially with the personal one to one sessions with the tutor and student. I feel as though lecturers want you to strive and achieve your best which is extremely useful for when you graduate with a good result. This course focuses on the Mctimoney technique which is very different to the usual Diversified chiropractic technique, however, this also expands your knowledge of chiropractic techniques and allows you to treat a wider range of patients.