Accommodation in London
Cedars Hall offers spacious rooms in shared flats
Great value for money, communal area & free gym nearby
Only a 26 minutes' walk to St George's
|Chelsea Lightfoot Hall||#1|
|Kensal Green Garrow House||#2|
|Mannequin House, London||#3|
|iQ Tufnell House||#8|
|Furzedown Student Village||#9|
|McMillan Student Village||#10|
Applying to St George's, University of London
- Entry Requirements
176-191 UCAS Points
Average range for St George's, University of London entry requirements. Varies depending on the course.
- TEF Rating
More details of our TEF outcome can be found on the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) website.
- TEACHING DELIVERY STATUS:
- Confirmed Sept/Oct start
- TEACHING MODE:
- Online learning
- OPEN DAYS:
- Working on virtual activities
- TEACHING NOTES:
- The majority of teaching will be online until at least the end of December, including lectures, small group teaching, seminars and personal tutor meetings. Only essential, hands-on, skills-based teaching and assessment will take place on-site.
St George's, University of London Reputation
St George's Hospital Medical School is located in South London, Tooting. The reputation for teaching has been recognised with a Bronze rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework. 4,690 students are enrolled at St George's Hospital Medical School:
- 4,305 of these students come from the UK
- 70 come from other EU countries
- And 315 are students from non-EU countries.
(Source: HESA 2018/19)
The graduate outcomes for St George's Hospital Medical School show that six months after leaving university, 99% of graduates are in work or further study. The average graduate salary six months after leaving St George's Hospital Medical School is £26,000 a year.
(Source: DLHE Survey 2016)
Updated: 7th September 2020